Monday, March 11, 2019




Our Addie on her way to the Math Bowl...

 also it's her other grandmother's birthday today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL

So...Elvin bought a fixer upper house.  He has never bricked around a fireplace, but he can pretty much do anything. I guess if you are good with your hands and have the intellect to solve problems and you have you tube...you can do anything.


I think he did a great job.  He bought the bricks off Craig's List. Someone had over bought on a home project and of course Elvin got a good price.


When I commented to Elvin I don't think I would like to sit on top of a fuel pump while driving...he said that's where my fuel pump in my Acura is😱 At least it's under the passenger seat!


Spotted at Lucky's parking lot...


Flower at Chris' house...


More orchid blooms...



Looks like this leaf hitched a ride...

usually it's a frog or bug maybe a mouse or lizard
hitching a ride

I do not like time change...

me- stretching in the dark
in front of the sliding glass door
no pretty lake view
😖
Dinner...

tried a new recipe
loaded baked potato casserole

russet potatoes
cubed chicken breast
bacon
cheese
very good tasting / not very healthy
Gary liked it

salad
avocado dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment