Monday, March 18, 2019


Not a good photo of my grandmother and mom in front of my grandmother's house.
Today is my grandmother's birthday. She was born March 18, 1888 in Germany.

i think my grandmother always had an apron on
at least that's what i remember
the last time i saw her was when i was 18
and had no direction
she said i could live with her
and keep whatever money i earned
you see when my mother was young and working
all the kids gave their paycheck to her

Mom asked me to stop and buy some flowers. My mother always has bought flowers on her mother's birthday.



Louise Lindermann Pflumio



Dinner...

salad

chicken
brown rice with onions, tomatoes and olives





One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.  We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today.  Dale Carnegie


No comments:

Post a Comment