Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday


I order books on Amazon usually but today I checked out 2nd and Charles...it's, I believe, Books A Million second hand bookstore...Chris went with me to check out the comic books.  It was enjoyable browsing...I also had a great conversation with my young bookseller...who let me take a photo of him.


I also checked out the white pumpkins at Publix...


I went to Gary's doctors appointment where he got the Okay to put full weight on his toes...he will start physical therapy to relearn how to walk correctly. His doctor was very pleased with how straight his toes are now.


Photo from Chris...



I love any cartoon about cars and repair shops...


Dinner...

Salad

Steak, air fried broccoli and boiled potatoes sauteed in butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment