Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday



I had to borrow Gary's jacket the last few mornings as it's been a little cooler...(In my selfie I was trying not to get my hair in the photo as I hadn't combed it๐Ÿ˜)


Our visit to the grand-children and their parents was wonderful...Addie and I decided my 64th birthday was the year for a crown and she proceeded to make me one...I have to say it did make me feel special!


Stacy made my favorite meal...


...and chocolate pound cake...


My girls and I...




And my boy of course...


Chris wasn't feeling well and couldn't make the trip but sent gifts...


Addie got a dragon ballerina since she is back into ballet classes...


Connor and I ordered books on Amazon...


I was spoiled with many gifts but I love these socks...they are the softest!


Gary enjoyed watching the Gators win...


After lunch we all went for a walk around the neighborhood to check out the Halloween decorations.  Of course this skeleton was my favorite...this was one of the best days I have had in a very long time.



Dinner...

Red and Green

Gift from Stacy...her attempt to spice up my salads. It is delicious!

Shrimp


No comments:

Post a Comment