Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday


Beautiful morning and rainy day...


I spent the rainy day with my best friend Martha...she will be 64 in a few days...six months older than me!  We had fun checking out all the aisles in Whole Foods and then ate lunch outside the store.


Neither of us have had a ramen bowl and were up for trying it out...


It was delicious...


At whole Food I saw these Rambutan fruits that I always see at Wards.I bought a pack as I wanted to have the boys try them out...they are always game to try any food...



You crack them open and eat the white ball inside...we all loved them.





Photos from Jan...enjoying her visit with Debbie and Terri...it's Debbie's 50th birthday celebration...




Dinner...

Salad

Pork chops cooked with onions, garlic and tomatoes,

No comments:

Post a Comment