Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday


I woke up with vertigo this morning...first time in years...pretty much didn't move until 10 this morning.


I could only look up without getting nauseous...my view for hours...


So I finally felt better and began chores...I save veggie scraps for my veggie broth.




Had lunch on (as Connor calls it) my art table...


I received lots of snap chats from Stacy, John and Nancy...

Addie had a softball game (She reminds me of her mom).

Connor texted me and sent a selfie with Nancy's phone. (He'S growing up too fast! I'm loving his longer hair)
I think Connor and Addie will have fun with their baby girl cousin when she is born. She is due in Sept. I think.

Aunt Nancy is the best!



Our princess! 

Dinner...

New salad dressing

Salad

Baked chicken and the last of the green beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment