Monday, May 14, 2018

It sometimes rains in paradise...


I drove a customer to work today. I drove in an area where I hadn't been in years.  Where the palm trees are, Chris and I used to go buy fishing lures in an old bait and tackle store (The Tackle Box). Gainesville is not the sleepy town it used to be.


Received this book from Stacy for Mother's day...


I love my pressure cooker. So far I mainly use it for stock, soups and beans.  So I guess Stacy felt I needed to branch out...tonight I tried cooking brown rice using the guide from this cookbook...turned out perfect...22 minutes.


Snap chat from Nancy...

I hope Addie lets us know what goes on in Canada when she gets there...as we aren't sure what goes on up there either!
Trying a new variety of fermented veggies from Orchard Bakery...

I like the red cabbage one better.

Dinner...

Salad

Broccoli, zucchini, onion, mushrooms and chicken over brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment