Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday


Jan gave me DeDe's old spice rack...it's two spice racks put together (typical DeDe fashion)...so Gary repaired it and cleaned it up...


New life as a shell collector...


...I don't need a spice rack...cause I love my spice drawer...


So you are probably thinking, oh just another one of Brigitte's pretty food photos...no this is me complaining about the time change! I hate it! One more vote before it's banned in Florida. Anyway the lighting is all different these days. The sun hits Gary in the face at dinner time...and many more ill effects that no one wants to hear about...


I did a quick trip to Walmart...I always like looking at the food...looks like no antibiotic - hormone free is going mainstream! Just heard on the news by 2024, 70 percent of food purchases will be done online.😧



Gatornationals are this weekend. Every year the week before a few selected shops get to have their employees race against other techs for dinner and prizes. Our Daniel won again second year in a row.
(photos from Chris)



 Not sure this one raced...but kinda cool looking...


Dinner...

Spinach and avocado salad.

Ground beef patty with brown rice, black beans, zucchini, onions, mushrooms and greens.



No comments:

Post a Comment