Thursday, March 8, 2018

TBT



I love new equipment...it's so clean...Chris' air compressor...


This customer dreams of going to France...her way to remember her goal...


JT's motorcycle fared better than he did yesterday...he had an accident...dislocated shoulder, broken thumb and compound fracture in his leg...6 hour surgery...rods...traction...pain...but he is doing as well as can be expected.



TBT-

Mom and dad at their home in Germany... in the 1970's...side note...mom did very well yesterday on her foot surgery. They removed a knuckle on her second toe.



Can you spot me, mom and my two brothers. At my aunt"s home in Luneville, France.
Dinner...I was on the phone with Stacy and forgot to take a photo...so this is leftovers for Chris' lunch.

Barbecue chicken, spaghetti noddles with onions, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, peas and spinach.


No comments:

Post a Comment