Thursday, March 22, 2018

TBT


A vendor treated the boys to lunch today...


Gary currently reading...


Stacy brought  back some coffee from Costa Rica for me...I'll try it in the morning...not a fan of grinding whole beans...I guess I'm not a coffee connoisseur...



       


TBT - My little sous chef last week...making apple oatmeal cookies...


I love this photo...Addie had fun taking photos with my phone.  During that time she lost a tooth...here she wanted to send her other grandma a photo of the missing tooth.  Addie told me to take this selfie she had to place the phone on a table so she could point to the new missing tooth and press on the phone.






Addie enjoyed Chris letting her paint his hand green on St. Patrick Day...



Chris brought ice cream for our dessert...Connor picked a serving spoon to eat his bowl...😁😁



Dinner...

Salad

Veggie soup for dinner and for mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment