Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sunday

Beautiful morning but it's been a overcast and rainy day...

 I can't decide which picture I like better๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I worked at the shop today and went to mom's. Dominique and I tried to fix her lift chair but couldn't...so we are waiting on Gary's help!


I love getting these Snap Chats from Nancy...it feels like I'm there with them...looks like another fun day...


I don't think Connor likes losing...








...and a few blurry Snap Chat action photos from Stacy in Costa Rico...looks like a fun mini vacation...






Tonight's salad dressing...

Zucchini, tomatoes, half an avocado, yellow mini bell peppers and some of my liquid dressing.
This is all for me...Gary sticks to the oil and vinegar version.


Dinner...

Salad

Bake chicken, smashed potatoes and spinach
Soup for mom...broccoli, potato, parsnip, onion, celery and carrot soup...



No comments:

Post a Comment