Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday

It was a beautiful sunny day...


Great for some long overdo yard work...This winter killed the Boston Ferns that were holding up our fence down at the lake...which is good because I have been wanting to get rid of these invasive plants...


It was a lot of hard work...




Thankfully I had the Claw to do the job...


This mess is what awaits me next weekend...


This is what they looked like in better days...


My Valentine present from Gary...3 Fig plants...my favorites.



Instead of thinning out the radishes, Gary just moved some to a new row...hope everyone likes radishes!



This morning I cooked a healthy pancake recipe...

Oatmeal, almond milk, vinegar, banana, baking powder and maple syrup...blend.

Gary liked them but of course the bacon and Maple syrup helped.



No comments:

Post a Comment