Monday, February 26, 2018


Received the Yeti thermos Chris ordered me...love my Fisher's Auto Repair initials...


Also I wanted a picture of me and my favorite trees...😁😁😁


This intake manifold had been leaking for over a year...the owner was using stop leak the whole time to stop the leak...It didn't work...not a fluid color you want to see in a car.




Riding in the passenger seat allows me the pleasure of looking at the scenery...that was one huge rock.


Looks like collard greens need picking...


I've been using my air fryer a lot lately...it makes great oil-less air fried chicken...

I dipped the chicken in almond milk then coated them with cornmeal...air fry 10 minutes each side.
Dinner...

Air fried chicken, steamed collard greens , asparagus and a salad.
I also made asparagus, celery, onion and potato soup for my new thermos tomorrow and a jar for mom of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment