Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday

So...a customer called and said he had his SUV towed to the shop yesterday and it's parked outside the gate and it won't start...and wanted to know how we got it in a bay...


Chaz enjoying his oil change...

Elvin cleaning an oil pan before reinserting back into the car...
John sent me a photo of his pony tail palms...my favorite plant...well a photo of many of my favorite plants...
...this made me want to walk around and look at my yard which I have ignored due to all the yellow flies around here lately.
My cucumbers...
I found my Amarillo full of caterpillars...I had to call Gary to deal with the problem...
Got this photo from the twin...looks like his fishing trip was cut short.
These pictures from Stacy.
Our little princess...
...and these Seminole fans!
Dinner...
Barbecue pork chop, zucchini, onions, yellow peppers, garlic and broccoli stir fry and an avocado.


No comments:

Post a Comment