Monday, May 9, 2016

My tomatoes are looking and tasting good...and the baby birds have left their nest...

I didn't grow these mini bell peppers but I have been enjoying them lately...
I've started feeding the fish again...with summer coming...the grandchildren will be here soon...feeding the fish is a summer tradition...it looks like I've got my work cut out as there aren't many around...

Ever wonder how we exhaust fumes from the shop...

It's so weird seeing three very large cranes at University and 13th street...and the makings of a high rise building...
...and this street on the right was a two lane road behind Best Buy at Butler Plaza...one of the most beautiful old oak tree properties around...Lowe's and Walmart and Publix have relocated...
Dinner...
Barbecue chicken wings, shredded yellow squash, avocado and beets and a salad somewhere on the table.




No comments:

Post a Comment