Tuesday, September 16, 2014

We are welcoming a new member to our family...My niece (my brother's daughter) just had her second baby yesterday....A very big boy almost nine pounds...he joins is sister Layla.


The mechanic and I visited the grand kids last weekend...The girls went shopping and boys stayed home to play games and watch some football.
 I had so much fun shopping at the Mall with Addie.  She was such a joy...well behaved...never got tired and never wanted anything.  She straightened out jewelry, clothes and played with make up.
 She helped her mom...

...and swung on the racks in the dressing room.  One day I will try downloading a real video, but you can see how cute and how much fun Addie was to take shopping.

On my way home today...a little bit of trouble for someone...looks like someone lost a load of some very large  pipes!




No comments:

Post a Comment