Thursday, September 11, 2014

As I was getting ready for bed the mechanic informed me that he had just seen an owl swoop down and snatch up a frog.  I went to the living room not really expecting to see anything...but the owl came back for another frog.  I decided to grab my camera again not expecting to see the owl again...but it came back for another frog!  What a treat...still loving the new windows!


 Dinner...
Flounder, baked eggplant, shredded zucchini with onions, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.

I have been talking about buying a new bathing suite for years.  Being petite and not liking to shop I have not had any luck.  So I took the risky step of ordering a...on line...on sale... non returnable bathing suite.
Praise the Lord it fits and I love it.  Mexico here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment