Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday

The mechanic and I spent the day with our daughter and granddaughter.

Addie had fun serving me cookies and feeding her bunny.


 We had lunch at a sports bar.
 Addie and I trying to win a prize at the arcade. No luck.
Tampa has a huge Ikea store that I have been wanting to go to. So, we went...and it was big.  It takes a couple of hours to go thru it.
 This really is the only store you need to shop in. It has everything for every room in the house.
Our trip normally takes around two hours...but this time due to an accident on I-75 we were at a crawl for an extra hour and forty-one minutes.
 The accident stopped all six lanes of the interstate.

The trucks cargo spilled all over the road.
Finally all clear ahead.
 It was great to see the Tampa city skyline.
The end of a great visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment