Thursday, September 5, 2013

It was a beautiful evening so I decided to go relax down at the lake.

There was not a puff of air...the dog days of summer are here.
I don't know what this plant is called we just call it the pine cone plant.  A plant was given to me when we first moved to the lake (34 years ago). It does well with lots of water...so this year it's the best its ever looked.  The cones will turn dark red when the weather cools down.
Dinner...
Lamb chop, garlic potatoes and red cabbage with carrots slaw

Garlic potatoes, mushrooms (I'm on a mushroom kick) and slaw
I saw this in a magazine and loved the look as I hate pantie hose. I must admit I have never seen anyone wearing socks with heels...so I don't think the look will catch on, I can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment