Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday

The grand-kids and their parents enjoyed a weekend with the great-grandparents further down south.
Connor took this picture of his mom and sister. I think he is a natural photographer!


A beautiful Florida beach day!

I wonder if lizards get skin cancer or leathery skin from sunning themselves?

Everyone enjoyed the sunny day...

...including the bugs...
You could even see the wind...
It's not all about Florida...my bosses vacationed in Canada last week...they went whale watching...this is Argonaut.

Me, I visited my son to see his new orchid...it's a Florida native given to him by one of his customers.  It is a Green Fly Orchid.

 I also am getting ready for a big project, doing chores, cooking vegetable stock and artichokes.
Dinner...

Pork pattie, bake potato and a avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment