Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF

My morning started with a text picture from my son...to make me jealous.

I wasn't jealous about this picture...bad boy...

 I shot this picture back at him of what I was drinking...


Then our temp showed me this cool paper clip...paper clips are not usually cool...



With the cold weather my skin as been getting dry and has started cracking...This is very painful.  Today my boss who has the same  problem super glued my cuts with the promise it helps.

 
I went shopping after work and saw this at Wards...more orchids...



Dinner...

Steak, new potatoes in butter, tomatoes in yogurt and spinach.

And to show you we really do eat...the mechanic eating dinner...


Finally a text picture from the twin...the Speckled Perch are biting...


 ...and his back yard tonight...




No comments:

Post a Comment