Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rainy Weekend

Yesterday morning started out sunny...


The sun was so bright (7:30am) I had to hide it behind a tree.



I love this tree!


One hour later, the clouds and rain came in. I learned you can not take rain pictures with my camera. I tried and this was the best I could do...rain run-off on our clogged gutters.

I found a blog of an Australian artist who mainly paints rain scenes. His name is Mike Barr, I would love to own one of his paintings.

We were invited to dinner at the twin's house again to see his retirement gift to himself.


A 2013 Electric Club Car!  Since it has a roof and windshield the rain did not stop the mechanic and I from taking it for a test drive.  It sure is fun to drive and quiet.


Dinner was a rib roast.


Me with a bad hair day after playing in the rain.



... and the twin has this mounted 10lbs Bass the twin's grandmother caught probably 50 years ago.


... some of the twins many fishing poles.



No comments:

Post a Comment