Thursday, June 4, 2020

this morning

Sooooo I've been waiting for my big tomatoes to turn red before picking them...this morning from my kitchen window I see this big red tomato quite a distance from it's plant!  G. says it was probably moved by a squirrel...I'm not sure as the tomatoes are big and heavy!


What ever picked it wasted it as just a few bites were taken...


These are the biggest and heaviest tomatoes I've ever seen...


One pound...four ounces...
 

...and a lot more growing...



Chris gave me this cutting from his Frangipani Tree last fall...I've been waiting patiently for growth...well patience paid off!

too bad it has to be protected from the cold
south Florida plant

Dinner...

salad

rib eye, air fried potatoes, zucchini, onions and mushrooms
This evening...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment