Friday, June 26, 2020

TGIF

Weird sky day...

wonder if it's the dust storm predicted to come from the Sahara desert 

I learned how to drive in a station-wagon...not this one as this is a 1994 one 😁Ours was a American Motor Corp. Ramber...don't remember the year but probably a 1970 something.
the mini vans of my childhood
by the way
we are still looking for a new tech
Mom and I went to one of her favorite store...Goodwill. She is finally feeling better after suffering with a stomach bug.

she bought quite a few books
she found four of them in French
she was excited


i found this one
but
passed it up
as not even sure what language it's in
😕
I did buy this one...not for the recipes but for the beautiful photos and food culture information...







Also found this...never hurts to read up on this topic...


Dinner...well Stacy's dinner as G. and I had eggs and no photo taken...

looks delicious
and
love her plate


No comments:

Post a Comment