Monday, May 25, 2020

yesterday

from May 19th
today overcast and dreary 



Soooo...been busy in the evenings doing Spring yard work... started with buying myself a (fit my small self size) weed-eater...


My tomatoes plants are looking soooo good (Addie likes to use lots of "o" in her emails to me... I like it sooooo...when I bragged to G. about how well the tomatoes are doing he tells me to wait until the hot weather comes...he was correct...the worms have come.

can you see where the leaves have all been eaten

Well..this dead guy did it. He was one and a half inches long!


Plus tons of these little guys...

going to have to decide if i will use a pesticide product.
😱

See how tiny my little tomatoes are...


This is them compared with store bought tomatoes...


The big ones are really big.


Little video of G. mowing down close to the lake...it's like an obstacle course...he has gotten stuck in the mud (I helped him out 😏) several times.


G. tries to mow close to the water as he can...since we need rain the lake water is dropping...tempting him closer and closer!


Look who was able to finally get her braces...


I chased this little lizard around...he was phone shy but I got his under side😁


 Dinner...

salad

shrimp, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, onions, red peppers over yellow rice




1 comment:

  1. Brigitte! Your Blog is even more terrific than when i first saw it years ago. This one little sign is great, as are all your comments and photos. i love your view of the lake, and so glad Gary is doing so well. Your kids are adorable and thanks for your Blog address. I'm a follower! Much love to all of you, Alice
    p.s. don't use my email as i never use this one; it's just a backup.

    ReplyDelete