Tuesday, May 26, 2020


Library finally opened...rather you wait outside for the book that you had on hold is brought to you.



One for me...one for G.

Scott Adams draws the cartoon "Dilbert"
heard him in a podcast
very interesting guy
Watched this PBS documentary, Blood sugar Rising/Full Episode/PBS", on You Tube. My friend Martha recommended it...worth watching.


I didn't know Elvin worked his way thru college cutting hair!


He can also works on a hearse ...


Just finished...

Reese Weatherspoon has a Instagram book-club
this is her current selection
i enjoyed it 


Henna art is usually drawn on the body...Reese had a Henna artist show us an example of what is drawn...


...we were invited to draw with her ...this was my attempt...

i will keep my day job
whatever that is 
Dinner...

air fried chicken, mash potatoes and a salad
didn't use a bit of oil
30 minutes cooking time
perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment