Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday

So day one of our "Stay Home" order. I will go in to help out mom, Dom and Chris which is allowed.


So I did what I've seen people on social media doing while quarantined at home ...cooking or baking.


Made chicken stock...


Carol sent me this photo of her maiden voyage in her new pool...in her new house!


I thought about going in mine and sending her a photo...but I only swim in a 90 degree pool 😁so I just cleaned it instead.


I fed the fish...well maybe not fish but tiny minnows...


Walked around the yard and saw how much yard work I needed to do...


We finally had a little bit of rain but lots of wind...


Looks like Addie is following the social media trend and baked...making donuts for her birthday tomorrow?

good job Addie
they look delicious 

I didn't bake but made G. his favorite chocolate candy...

dark chocolate, almonds and coconut

Dinner...


salad

left over chicken, onions, mushrooms and brown rice noodles
G. has had chicken several times this week
hopefully he is over his "i hate chicken faze"
😖



No comments:

Post a Comment