Monday, March 30, 2020


I can see how one would get disoriented in the fog...is this the sky or is this the water...

it's the water

This is a long and probably boring 5 minute video. The shad were feeding this morning in the amount I haven't witnessed before.  I couldn't capture them jumping but you can hear them right around the 2 minute point.


In case you were wondering how my Publix delivery order went...well all was delivered but my almond milk.  Some items were substituted with my permission.


I thought I was ordering 2 bunches of banana...but I ordered 2 bananas 😕😁


My salad Saturday night...haven't missed a day...


It's so weird not to be able to go grocery shopping anytime I want.  I usually go everyday, either for me or mom.

my empty fruit bowls

G. is trying a different cane tip to help in his balance...


I like it cause it stands up instead of leaning...


Update on baby birds...


Update on my Tampa kids...zoom learning is all the rage...






No comments:

Post a Comment