Thursday, January 9, 2020

This afternoon...


Chris called me tonight and said go check out the full moon...so I did...

playing with my new phone camera
not sure i'm liking it
probably cause i don't know how to use it
😕

We stop what we are doing to help our good customers...


Anti-freeze delivery...


Devin tearing out a dash again...or rather just getting motivated to tackle it...

he had to remove the trim for this job

He did get motivated to clean the shop microwave...😮...and boy did it need it...


The boys were tired of my whole wheat pizza dough so here I tried Publix's freshly made dough...

i had trouble spreading it so it became a deep dish pizza

 Pizza...

i can't say it was better than my whole wheat healthier pizza
😊
 Salad...
baby kale, spinach, zucchini and red grapefruit



No comments:

Post a Comment