Thursday, April 25, 2019


Today Gary stayed home with an ear infection...after he started feeling better I called the twin for advise on cleaning up the lake front, he came right over to talk about it...so I thought.


 Nope he came over to work!



He weed-eated around the dock and cut down some large bushes...


Resting? Strategizing?


Proof that I was there and helped...


The he decided this tree was leaning more than it had before our last storm...


So down it came...









Now I'm not afraid of that tree falling on me in the mornings when I take my lake photo shoots...

getting ready for the grand-children's summer visit

The twin thought his work was done when his twin asked him to blow off the new roof and carport...


The roof and carport were full of these Cedar needles...


Tried a new salad dressing...

it was delicious but a little too thick...next time i will add more water or use almonds instead of almond butter.

Dinner...

salad with new dressing

Gary wasn't too hungry so...

eggs for him
The lake sure was noisy...


No comments:

Post a Comment