Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday


 The shop floor is very slippery with this wet weather...thankfully the techs wear skid proof shoes...not me...but I am careful.


Gift from Daniel...


Trying a soy latte...I like it better than an almond milk latte.


Gift from Chris...


Just started this book...just read most of the big tech people restrict the use of I-pads and cell phones with their children...if they allow them to use them at all!



So...I'm only posting selfies cause I'm wearing another new Christmas shirt from Stacy...this way maybe I'll get five more next Christmas...I'm always planning ahead!


I don't need to win the Mega Lottery...cause I got a money tree for Christmas!




Dinner...

Salad

Steak, roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, mushrooms and turnips.




No comments:

Post a Comment