Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday



So...earlier this week we had major septic issues with the kitchen and main bathroom...Charley our plumber said first thing to do is to have the tank drained...and guess where the opening to the tank is...yep, right in the middle of this veggie bed...


Gary made me a make do outdoor kitchen...


Just like camping...


It took me a couple of days to move all the dirt in the veggie bed...


Finally...


This is the same guy that drained the shop tank...nice guy...


...hardly smelled when he opened the tank up 😖😖😖


Today the twin came over and put the bed back together...


 I filled the bed back with the dirt...almost good as new...lost lots of dirt in the process!


I had time to make our favorite granola bars...I keep these in the freezer...they hold better that way...


It's so nice to be able to do the dishes indoors...


Going to try my Christmas soap from Trader Joe...


Dinner...

Steak, air fried potatoes and veggies.

Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment