Monday, October 23, 2017



I picked a few worms off the tomatoes plants...I hate stomping on them...


...so I took them down to the lake to feed the fish...I didn't hang around to watch as it was raining.


I added a beet to my morning juice...and if you look closely you will see my organic cucumber came with a worm...truly organic! The carrot and bell peppers were for my lunch snack.


Loved the sweetness of the beet!


This is a photo of Jan's back yard after the removal of the fallen tree...


...and after.


Ward's had this plant in the Brussels sprouts section...I brought it home and went to plant it...well the little stick said it was a cabbage plant...I texted my brother Xavier for help...funny at 63 I don't know what my food looks like growing!


Dinner...

Gary - angle hair noodles with peas, red kidney beans, onions and leftover chicken.





Me - whole wheat noodles with portobello mushrooms, peas, onions and red kidney beans.

Salad with zucchini and cashew dressing.
It took forever to clean the kitchen tonight...baked muffins, cooked beans in the instapot,boiled noodles for Gary then some for me, washed tons of lettuce, ground up some dehydrated spinach, made salad dressing...get the picture!😬😫😁


No comments:

Post a Comment