Tuesday, October 24, 2017


I have been thinking about changing the grand-kids sleeping arrangements for a while now...I came up with bean bags that turn into beds.


They come shrink wrapped...Boy did I wrestle with these bags...


...you have to pound and throw them around and let them sit for 24 hours to loosen them up.




The kids loved them.  Connor was ready for bed but Addie wanted to show me her Bat-girl jump.



 They also liked them as chairs...



So the plan is at night they will be beds and during the day the kids can take them out to the living room and sit on them.  I will stack them up to store them.


The guys don't really like VW's but I love the color contrast in the interior...plus I'm a big fan of the wood panel...


Elvin...working or goofing off? He sure looks serious...


 I love palm trees...even next to dumpsters...


Dinner...

Pork rounds, fried rice with zucchini, peas, corn and onions.

Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment