Monday, June 26, 2017

Three weeks later

Sooooo...it's been three weeks since I posted. I was at Dom's for two weeks and the internet was down for three weeks at the lake.  I threatend to hug the repair guy for fixing the problem.  He thought the road pole was struck by lighting...we were the only ones affected.  His advise for faster service was to complain about no phone and not no internet as I did.He said back in the day they had 72 hours to fix a phone line problem. I will remember that.



I took mom to get a long overdue haircut...we ended up at a guys barbershop! She was pleased...that's all that counted. After I drove her to the new Butler plaza to see all the changes as she worked at the Walmart there 20 years ago. She wasn't thrilled with all the changes. She thinks Gainesville is losing it's small town charm.So do I.


With over 22 inches of rain even the critters are water logged...


Looks like Addie likes being wet...



The lake's come up...and it's still raining as I type...




Dinner...

Chili (made by my mom) and yellow rice and a green salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment