Thursday, June 1, 2017

TBT



So Gary was stranded at Pinch a Penny...his Oldsmobile wouldn't start...JT went to recuse him...


...turns out it was his alternator...Elvin took care of fixing that problem...


Gary got home a little late...




Looks like JT is getting some homegrown cucumbers...




Meanwhile I went to buy more Mason jars and remembered my periodontics wanted me to start using children's toothpaste for my inflamed gums...


The only one I could find without fluoride was one for babies so I purchased it and of course it was more expensive than the older kids toothpaste...I don't think this is what my Dr. wanted me to buy! But I believe Addie would like the pretty pony.


TBT -

Stacy as a blonde...and look how young she and John look.

Brad and Deon Fisher 

 Dinner...

Chris' monthly birthday mac and cheese and ground beef, asparagus and a cucumber and tomato salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment