Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday

I like landscape and food photos cause they are easy...and I mostly use my phone cause it's easy...plus I'm noisy...so when I do capture an animal photo or a cute grandchild photo I'm happy...Gary says this bird has been hanging around and doesn't scare easily 😕



I went down to the lake to put a current decal on our only boat...not pretty but better than none!


Pecan grove looking good...


I finally did a little house work...last week Addie helped me...


...and she had fun!


You would think we are saving money with our raised bed vegetable garden...we have a lot of money invested in this project...so we need lots of produce before we see a return on our money...


...but the produce is beautiful and delicious .


Mom said it was too hot for soup...but changed her mind after doing without it last week.  Cutting up the Calabaza is no fun.


Soup du jour...

Kale, calabaza, leak, potato, onion and a tiny piece of ginger soup.
Connor's muffins for Gary and mom and Chris...sorry Connor!





Dinner...

Beer butt chicken, pole beans and sweet potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment