Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I had lunch with my BFF...this is Martha's bougainvillea...



She suggested we eat at our favorite park...


I loved the new roof over the picnic tables...


These ducks were given to Martha's daughter as an Easter present from her boyfriend...



Elvin likes to work out in the sun...


...and inside up high.


A customer brought out his new 2017 Honda Accord Sport edition...I certainly can see myself in that baby...


This giant roll of shop towels was given to us...kinds of looks like a giant roll of TP...


Photo's from Stacy...Grandchildren book fair picks...

I love Peppa Pig!



My rosemary bread kick continues...I had Addie smell a loaf and she named it Pizza Bread!


Nap view this afternoon...


Dinner...

(bad photo)  Mac and cheese with ground beef, salad and cucumber salad. 


\

No comments:

Post a Comment