Thursday, December 1, 2016

TBT

Looks like the twin's working hard...
I spent a few days at Dom's house...I never cook on a gas stove...so I felt like a caveman cooking over fire!
Turned out good...
Rode my mother's exercise bike...it's fun trying out new equipment...I still like a treadmill better...
Found a matching cup to my favorite bowl...
I spied on our neighbor Davis Gas unloading Christmas trees...the owner also has a Christmas tree farm in North Carolina...
 I was just gone a few days...but I love how my garden has grown...
Also came home to my fourth batch of kombucha tea...
Dinner...
His and Her salads
TBT
I wanted to find an old Thanksgiving photo but I didn't have time...so I substituted with this one...It could have been Thanksgiving...I don't remember...I just wonder why I looked pissed, again...maybe cause I was ready to hatch Stacy...and that's Dominique, several months before his accident...and, Beth you look so young!
Brad with the "twins"...Gary is on the right...


No comments:

Post a Comment