Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday


Photo from Chris...
I am trying this dehydrated cracker recipe from someone I follow on Instagram...They will be considered raw since they will not cook above 115 degrees.
one cup of carrots, green onions, mushrooms, yellow onion, chia seeds and paprika.
 In 12 to 14 hours I will see how they turned out...
 ...they made a big mess in the kitchen this morning...
And that snake in my kitchen window was starting to freak me out...Gary said the only way out was by opening the kitchen window and grabbing him/her from inside the house...I nixed that option. So I watched him/her most of the day...

...then I notice he/she found a way out...it had to twist and turn and eventually Gary had to help by pulling it free...



Dinner...
Bake chicken, spinach, corn and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment