Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday

Here Gary is waiting for a bone marrow biopsy, hopefully to answer the low iron problem he has had for years.  This is the new 13 million dollar cancer center at North Florida Regional Hospital.  I'm not sure why he is smiling cause it's going to hurt. The test was yesterday, should be a couple of weeks for the results.

Today on the way to another doctors appointment we noticed all the bumper stickers...I'm not sure I would be seen with one of these...



Chaz hard at work...
Photo from Stacy...rainy day activate...Connor I'm sure will win as he loves money...

We are dog sitting Zoey...the grandchildren and their parents come tomorrow...
Dinner...my phone camera has a food option...obviously I don't know how to work it...
Barbecue chicken wings and a salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment