Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October! My favorite month!


Early this morning...No colorful sunrise...

I went to the library today for new books and new audio books.  I also wanted to pick up a few children's books to read to Addie and for Connor to read to me. Since I have always worked I never took my kids for fun time at the Library...so I enjoyed seeing what it was all about. There were plenty of activities going on...reading, crafting, crying, singing, talking, etc...
...after I stopped by to check out my friend Beverly's newly remodeled kitchen...it is beautiful...a tad bit to clean!
I think I always hit a train on this road!  Since I always have an audio book going I never mind the wait.

No Dinner photo again...the mechanic's stomach is still bothering him...so a very bland dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment