Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday

Yesterday the mechanic and I drove down south to visit with grandchildren and their parents...
 We went out for Pizza...while the grown ups were getting the food the kids and I played...and why were the kids wearing jackets...because it was cold in Tampa!


Addie saving all her hugs and real smiles for her dad...
We met Marley...I must say he is a beautiful cat...and he loves to play...Connor taught him how to climb up to the top bunk bed so he could sleep with him.
 ...we can't forget a picture of Zoey...
 ...Marley has fit in very well with his new family!
Stacy took me to Trader Joe's...even though we have one in our town I've never been and wanted to check it out.


 It has been a gloomy day...overcast and misty.


Dinner...
Grilled marinated chicken breast, collard greens and green beans.


Thinking of Paris today.

No comments:

Post a Comment