Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday

The mechanic and I took Chris out to dinner and a movie (The Hobbit). This was to make up for missing Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner due to his illness. He is feeling much better now.

This is a piece of art that the city has displayed in front of the restaurant. I'm not really sure what it is but it's art.

 I'm trying to make bone soup. My doctor recommended I eat more of this kind of food.  I found a slow cooker recipe...which was easy. Bones of any kind (I had bones of a whole chicken and two beef soup bones) carrots, celery, onion and parsley...slow cooked for 20 hours.
 Finished product...and quite tasty.



 Dinner...
Salmon cooked in white wine and orange juice and oranges
Salad!
 I went to the shop to do a little end of the year book work.  The flowers are enjoying the warm humid weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment