Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday

Today started out raining and it rained all day...

...and this evening the weather had cleared and it was beautiful...
 
Let it be known, love hurts...I went to hug the mechanic and stubbed my toe on his toe...I got the worst end of it. I don't think I broke anything but it sure did hurt.

The boss was given this cute Bonsai tree during tax season.  It didn't like the living conditions at the office so he gave it to me (well really, I asked for it) to hopefully nurse it back.  We will see.

My chia seeds and walnuts soaking overnight for my breakfast tomorrow...
My orchid fanatic son made me promise I would spray my orchids at least twice a day.  I'm here to say I have been doing that and they are looking great.  I also spray the ponytail palm at the same time.
Having grown up on a ranch and riding horses, the mechanic has always watched the Kentucky Derby...
Dinner

Beer butt chicken, polenta with kale, mushrooms and onions and cucumber in sour cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment