Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday

I had lunch with my oldest best friend today...and received from her a pumpkin cheesecake.  It is delicious.  It tastes like pumpkin pie with ice cream all in one bite.
The rest of the upper cabinets and stove vent were installed.
The sheet-rock plaster in the bedroom and bathroom is done...just needs to dry.  I have to pick out a color for the bedroom and bathroom...since the rest of the house remodel color is white...I am going to chose a light gray for the bathroom and maybe a light green or yellow for the bedroom (I think).  I'm having a lot of second guessing of my choices.  The lady who helped me pick out my tile said this is normal.  I'm not sure as the mechanic never second guesses himself.

The plumbing is done in the bathroom...We will have the floor installed before they replace the toilet and new vanity...and of course the bathtub tile still has to be laid...can't wait.

...another cool picture taken by my granddaughter...I'm not sure how she did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment