Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

I worked until noon today.  So I just played the rest of the day, waiting to cook dinner for the boys. 

 A dreary day...
We still have roses...
I'm enjoying catching up with one of my favorite blogs...STILL.
I have started looking at nature more because of this blog.  I found this cool twig...only I have no idea what I find...not even what kind of tree it came from.  I guess she spends as much time on research as finding and photographing her finds.  Oh well, I can aspire.

Picture from the twin...my sister-in-law...and a one pound speck she caught.
...and a picture from my son...Giant stinging nettle plant.
Dinner tonight....the mechanic and our son...
the twin and the son's boss...
Dinner...
Steak, mash potatoes and a salad



The clean up had to be done outside.
The mechanic and Q did the dishes and Chris got the fireworks ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment