Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday

Foggy Sunday morning...

The morning after the big wedding...all is quiet.

My older brother who is a contractor up in Georgia came down to Florida with my nephew to pick up our no longer needed fireplace...we all are into recycling!
My brother was also delivering his birthday present to me.  October is not over...so I am still celebrating.  He refurbishes old fishing rods and mounts them on Pecky Cypress wood. It will be perfect over the new windows...only we think we need another one for the other window.
On his way to our house a deer ran between my nephew's truck and our neighbor's car.  The deer must not have looked where he was going because his antlers got stuck in a fence and he could not free himself.  The mechanic had to call Florida's Fish & Wildlife department to come set him free.

After that excitement we all went to visit my mom and baby brother.
 Dom...just chilling

 I think they look like the real McCoys!
Dinner...
Flounder, kale and carrots over couscous and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment