Thursday, October 24, 2013

My evening view from my kitchen window...



 Lets not forget about the lake view...
 ...and don't those new windows look great!
I have been looking for a healthy cookie recipe to make for the grand-kids visit this coming Thanksgiving. So tonight I tried this "Chewy pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe.
They are delicious.  A little dry...should be good with coffee...to bad my daughter won't let my 4 and 2 year old grand-kids drink any.  Being French I believe I started drinking coffee very young, about 8 years old.  I have never in the last 39 years seen the mechanic drink a cup.  Being from Florida he prefers orange juice.

Dinner...meatless Thursday.
Lentils, celery, onions and carrots over brown rice and shredded zucchini.



As I needed a new pair of shoes, I went shopping on my lunch break.  I made the big decision never to wear heals again.  Comfort is my new thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment