Saturday, December 22, 2012

I love glass

translation I hate plastic...

Look Barb you can buy milk in a glass container at Wards




On another note, Barbara's daughter is home for the holidays.  Sara doesn't know but she is one of my inspiration for starting my blog.  She is a twenty something young lady who is very talented and has diverse interests.  She and her husband graduated from FSU, they now live out west as he is in a PhD program there.  Sara loves the outside and is a great photographer.  She has the most interesting job.  If she agrees I will share her blog address.


Wesley,Sarah, Barb, and Stephanie


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brigitte! Mom sent me the link for your blog here, I love it! Your pictures are so beautiful, how wonderful that you live by such a gorgeous lake! And this shout out is so flattering, thank you so much. You can of course share my URL if you would like :) I'll be following along with your blog
    All the best,
    Sarah K

    ReplyDelete